The 2011 Israel Energy and Business Convention, held for the 9th consecutive year, will take place on Monday and Tuesday, November 28-29.
The 2011 Israel Energy and Business Convention, held for the 9th consecutive year by Eco Energy and Tachllit Conferences, is Israel’s major energy forum. The convention assembles under one roof representatives of companies and senior Israeli and foreign policy makers, bringing them together with the local financial and business community for professional, social and business-related gatherings and sessions on current and future technological, financial, and global trends in the energy sector. The convention will take place on Monday and Tuesday, November 28-29, 2011 at Kfar Maccabiah Hotel in Ramat Gan.
The convention will include:
1. Two days of discussions in plenary sessions, panel discussions, and lectures on major issues that will lead the energy sector in the coming years.
2. Panel discussion with investors and analysts, including tips on how to invest in energy shares.
3. Professional exhibition by companies in a range of fields relevant to the energy and environmental sectors.
4. Granting the 2011 Person of the Year award in the energy field in recognition of the contribution to the energy sector.
5. Business platform that will enable companies to hold lectures and presentations in the fields of renewable energy, energy efficiency and saving as well as company conferences in parallel to the convention.
The convention will host senior economists and prominent figures in the energy sector, government representatives, policy makers in the fields of energy, infrastructure and environmental protection, managers and representatives of petrol companies, oil and gas exploration companies, gas suppliers, oil and gas infrastructure companies, foreign and local oil refineries, Israel Electric Corporation (IEC), wind and solar energy companies, private power generators, plant representatives, kibbutz industries, engineers, energy commissioners, private investors and entrepreneurs, business people and local and foreign banks, investment managers, venture capitalists, insurance companies, accounting and law firms, municipal authorities, and economic services companies.
The sessions will address such subjects as
- Secure and Clean Energy – Objectives and Challenges
- Sustainable Energy Development: Israel and the World
- The Israeli and international fuel economy
- Additional Uses of Natural Gas
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energy in Israel – Challenges and Barriers
- Clean transportation
- Investments and project funding in the energy sector
- Israel – Natural Gas and Oil Superpower?
- Cleantech – challenges and obstacles