According to an analysis by the Federal Reserve, the top 10 percent of working-age households were wealthier on average in 2016 than they were in 2007. Researchers estimate the remaining 90 percent would have been 50 to 60 percent richer in 2016 if they had owned as many homes and stocks as they had in 2007.


20


WashingtonPost

Latest News

WashingtonPost: Government watchdog says cost of NASA rocket continues to rise, a threat to Trump’s moon mission

FOX: High school athletes file complaint over transgender policy

FOX: Ilhan Omar criticizes Trump for using legal term on immigration: 'No one is an 'alien''

FOX: Marine Corps veteran rearrested in 2016 murder of Houston boy, 11

FOX: High school athletes file complaint over transgender policy

CNN: Disney World increases price of annual passes ahead of Star Wars land opening

CNN: Aretha Franklin's youngest son has filed for control over the late singer's estate

CNN: Paul McCartney wants you to know it's his birthday too

CNN: Disney World increases price of annual passes ahead of Star Wars land opening

BBC: Trans Mountain: Canada approves $5.5bn oil pipeline project

ABC: California utility PG&E agrees to pay $1 billion to local governments for wildfire damages dating to 2015

ABC: PG&E to pay $1 billion to governments for wildfire damage

ABC: Nielsen's top programs for June 10-16

NewYorkTimes: Surviving a Mass Shooting, and Writing About It: We Want to Hear From You

NewYorkTimes: The Evangelical, the ‘Pool Boy,’ the Comedian and Michael Cohen

FOX: House Republicans demand hearing after State Dept. cites 'multiple security incidents' under Clinton leadership

FOX: House Republicans demand hearing after State Dept. cites 'multiple security incidents' under Clinton leadership

CNN: Afghanistan’s Female Journalists Risk Their Lives to Tell the News

CNN: An alleged ex-spy is upending Boris Johnson's play for UK prime minister

BBC: Haiti protests: Why are so many people on the streets?

ABC: Photographer recounts facing Dallas gunman

ABC: Feds: Ex-CIA employee waged 'information war' against US

ABC: Britain, Italy make joint bid to host 2020 UN climate talks

19 Related Articles from 2018-09-28